Saturday, March 9, 2013

My First Time (Part 2)


Moving on to the next part of my training session, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be treated like a dog but Master commanded me to get down on hands and knees, and play fetch. Did I feel weird wearing a pair of knee pads and fetching balled up pairs of socks…OH YES! But I did as he asked over and over, picking up each pair with my mouth and dropping them at his feet. My only break, was to lap water from a bowl on the floor.  During this game of fetch, Master felt it was time I experience my first butt plug. Other than an overwhelming fear that it was going to shoot out across the room and and punch a hole in the wall every time I moved, I admit I liked the feeling of being so full.
Now, Master LOVES to use clover clamps on my so very sensitive nipples. So to add a twist to the game, with clamps on my nipples, Master attached string from them to my fingers. As I crawled, I would pull my own clamped nipples. The pain was intense and at times more than I thought I could bear but nothing compared to removing the clamps. This type of pain is like slamming your finger in a car door and we have all done that!
As I lay on the floor after the clamps had been removed, Master came down beside me. He softly began stroking my clit and whispered in my ear how proud he was of me. Despite the pain in my body, his soft words and touch started to ignite a sensation that I am all too familiar with, and I felt my orgasm quickly building.  Master must have felt my body responding to his touch because he stopped and instructed me to mount the dildo attached to the workout bench. With the dildo buried deep inside my pussy, he vibrated my clit with my most favorite toy. My whole body was shaking and begging to explode. Thankfully, Master granted permission to orgasm because there wasn’t anything in the world that could have stopped it. I would have gladly accepted any punishment just to release all that had been pent up.
What I experienced was mind blowing…and the longest and most intense orgasm ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment