Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Fucking Machine!!

"You're such a whore", Master whispers in my ear and then kisses me, my body still floating in post-orgasmic bliss.  Being called a whore used to bother me, but when He says it now, I hear the passion in his voice and it makes me melt.  He turns the Magic Wand back on and tells me that I may have another.  This time, I ask if we can try the fucking machine again and I promise not to tense up and push it out.  He kindly sets it back up and begins making sure that the entire 9 inches is burying itself deep enough that it can't be pushed out.  It doesn't take long before the first orgasm hits me but the spasms keep wracking my body.  I was begging out loud for mercy nearly hysterical because my pussy was so sensitive but He knew me better than to stop.  Eventhough, I do not typically have back to back orgasms my body was responding differently to this.  The feeling was unlike anything I have experienced, almost like my first orgasm never completely stopped and I was building back into another.  This time, when it hit me, it was with such power that it seemed it would never stop.  Wave after wave moving through me completely until tears came to my eyes.  Whoa...that has NEVER happened. 

Afterwards, my Master and I got a little chuckle because my pussy muscles had unscrewed the dildo from the rod of the machine...lol!   I grin everytime I think about Him saying that the machine was supposed to fuck me, not the other way around.  Anyways, He put it back on and insisted that I try for one more.  It didn't take long for me to come again after He went to the drawer, pulled out the clover clamps, and put them on my nipples.  "A little incentive", He said.  It wasn't anywhere near as good as the others but who's complaining...right?  Lying there, in what I am sure is sub space, I was completely spent and everything around me seemed like a blur.  

I was sure He was done with me after He untied me from the bed but I noticed He didn't take off the clover clamps.  Instead, He instructed me to get on the floor on my hands and knees.  If you have been reading my blog, you probably know by now how much I dread those darn things but I am so lost at this point, they didn't even hurt.  Well...that is until He started adding weight to them and ordering me crawl around the floor and then adding more weight.  Not moving fast enough is met with quick little smacks from the switch until I am moving at an acceptable pace and putting the pain of the clamps and weight out my mind.  From there, He removed the weights and we moved into several other forms of training!

When all was said and done, I actually had 4 orgasms which is almost how many I had for the whole month of April so for that I am thankful.  And...He was pleased!  So pleased in fact that He hinted that I may be earning what I am working so hard for...my collar:)

By the way, have you noticed how my Sex Slave Statistics has been increasing lately?  I thought I might include that in this post but it really deserves to be a post of it's own so I will work on that for tomorrow...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment