Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dumb Whore for a Day

Yep...apparently I am a dumb whore or at least I was the other night!


Tuesday night started harmless enough with a long overdue blow job for Master.  Real life had gotten in the way all weekend and I had been unable to perform my ritual Saturday and Sunday morning blowjobs.  Dying to get my mouth on Him, the opportunity finally presented itself and it was good knowing He was satisfied.  But I really should know by now to never assume my life as His slave will be that easy.

It had been almost a week and a half since my body had felt His touch.  I was determined to handle it gracefully, meaning no whining or pouting, despite my constant craving but He knows me well enough to understand my needs and of course took advantage by playing a little game. 

I had 3 choices and was to pick one...

1. His tongue on my pussy for 2 minutes
2. His cock in my pussy for 150 strokes
3. Masturbate myself to the edge

AND...If I chose number 1 or 2, I was even free to have an orgasm if it was possible in that short amount of time. 

I had to strategize a little (a lot of good that ever does me).  Well, number 3 was out since there was no opportunity for orgasm.  Number 2 would not do because if you read my post Punishment, Earning Sex, and Paying for an Orgasm: Part II, then you will know it takes me over 500 strokes when under that kind of pressure.  My only option and hope was number one.  I could do that...right?   

Well, it was an amazing 2 minutes as He teased my clit and every little fold of my pussy but ended way too fast and left me begging and pleading for more which would cost me.  Now, I was faced with enduring all 3 and my permission to orgasm, revoked.  After 150 strokes of His cock inside me, He withdrew and ordered me to masturbate to the edge and ride that edge for a full minute without coming.  After making it almost the entire minute, I feel Master's hand move between my legs and His finger slide ever so gently inside me.  This was a dirty little move on His part but I guess no one ever said the life of a slave would always be fair.  While pleading with Him to stop, the spasms rolled through my body.  So focused on trying to hold back and caught up in the moment, I again forgot to ask permission. 

Not only was I disappointed in myself but I knew how disappointed He was in me which hurts the most.  I apologized, even though I know it is useless for this type of infraction because it a punishable offense each and every time.  However, I could not wipe the big silly grin off my face because punishment or not, i did just thoroughly enjoy my orgasm.  And since I was already in trouble, Master decided to go ahead and make love to me and allow me to enjoy one more time.  Grinning bigger...until punishment day!     

Punishment Day

At the top of the page, the first of my punishments.  Since apparently I cannot follow direction, I must be a dumb whore, not to be mistaken with a disobedient whore I found out.  Punishment is  much worse for disobedient whores. 

When I arrived at work yesterday, I was to write "Dumb Whore" on my tits and send Him a picture. 

Funny story about this though.  As I am sitting there in the bathroom stall getting ready to hit send on the text, I realize I had written "Dirty Whore".  What?  Where did that come from? Subconsciously, my brain must have been chiming in it's own thoughts on the matter.  Luckily no harm done since I corrected it in time, but I did laugh to myself and think "well maybe you are a little bit of a dumb whore".  Master is always right after all!

The next part of my punishment was to apply the capsaicin (silent spanking) cream to my nipples and clit...(oh yeah...it's going there!!).. every two hours starting at 8:00 am and ending at 4:00 pm.  I have had this on my nipples several times and know what to expect but I had never tried this on my clit.  Master said to use the smallest amount and He was not kidding.  HOLY HELLFIRE and HOT TAMALES!!!!!!  It lit me up instantly like having a hot iron directly on my girly bits.  Dancing around, trying to figure out some way to get that shit off took a good fifteen minutes before I could even think about coming out.  Just a little hint...water doesn't work!  Pretty sure it makes it worse.  I'm sure everyone in my office wondered why I spent the majority of the morning pacing rather than sitting down.  I was even more careful on the subsequent applications making sure to do my nipples first with a thin layer and then just one little swipe on my clit. There was still a nice little fire going on all over my body but it was manageable the rest of the day. 

When Master got home from work, it was time for the rest of my punishment. Stripped naked, with my hands behind my head and marching in place, I felt the sting of His leather belt landing across my ass.  I can't be sure how many times.

When He was through, He grabbed me, turned me around facing Him, and kissed me hard.  I tried to tell Him again how sorry I was as He hushed me with another kiss and told me "Not another word...all is completely forgiven". 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment