Friday, August 23, 2013

Master's New Floggers

Master's birthday was yesterday and I am so excited about what I found for Him.

We have a couple of floggers but we decided we are really at a point where it's important to start making an investment is high quality toys. 

I looked online and found this beautiful pair of deerskin floggers and knew they were made for us!!


    

Deerskin is not meant for high intensity but we want to build our collection from lesser intensity to higher intensity.  I was even more excited when I found them as a pair since He has been practicing His Florentine technique with a mismatched set. 


I absolutely love these and can't wait to try them out!
 


 

2 comments:

  1. My flogger is one of our favorite toys. It's a beautiful purple suede.

    What's the Florentine technique?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florentine is a double handed technique performed in figure eight patterns. It intensifies the experience as it increases the rhythm and strike rate.

      Delete