Sunday, May 4, 2014

Morning "Awakening"

It all started with the words...It's not going to suck itself.

After He had enough of my mouth, He got up and moved around the bed, telling me to lay back with my lower body at the edge of the bed.  He was standing up "trying" to slide inside me.  Still feeling a bit sorry for myself after all that had happened the night before with the humiliation play, I wasn't too much in the mood.  To get my juices flowing, He reached into the drawer and pulled out two clothespins.

As He attached one to my nipple, He was able to almost immediately push Himself inside. Of course, He made s snarky comment about my need for pain as He attached the second one and my body completely yielded to Him.

Feeling a bit mocked, I scoffed a little under my breath in mild protest to His observation.

Then, BAM!  The palm of His hand connected with my left cheek.

Oh...ok...He has my attention!

I knew immediately I had overstepped my bounds because Master has never hit me in the face.  This isn't a form of dominance that ever really interested Him.  It wasn't hard or even close to leaving mark but it did hurt just a little. Even more so...it just caught me off guard.   

OH, someone likes that!

So He did it again to the other cheek.

Apparently, I flooded immediately.  At least that's what He shared with me afterwards. 

Funny thing is...I don't think I was the only one that got turned on by it!

11 comments:

  1. Behold! the power of a slap to the face. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i love having my face slapped, but we have to be careful to do this when young adults are not going to ask why mum has a hand print on her face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely wouldn't want to have to explain that one!

      Delete
  3. The slap to the face. It amazes me the power behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While the sudden new face slap kink was likely the focus of your post, I like how He started your day letting you know "It's Not Gong to Suck Itself", so you had better wake the hell up and get busy :) Every now and then one needs the not so gentile reminder of how His days should start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree. My only regret is that it can't start this way more often:)

      Delete
  5. That's what the 10 minute snooze button on the alarm is for. It's not for you to go back to sleep but rather take care of your morning responsibilities to Him. Then maybe press it again for the 10 minute cat nap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, most mornings we wake to find a little one that has joined us in the bed sometime during the night:)

      Delete
  6. That would make your morning service a bit awkward, but when possible, a morning homage to His cock could help wipe away any minor transgressions you might have later that day :)

    ReplyDelete