Friday, April 3, 2015

Some Like it Hot

Punishment finally came last night. So today, we start with a clean slate.  Standing in the middle of the bedroom, with my pants down to my ankles, and my fingers laced together behind my head, He  delivered 5 quick, but stinging, strikes with the thin bamboo cane across my backside.  One swat for each minor infraction accumulated over the past several weeks.  It wasn't the harsh punishment I had been dreading by any means. 

Afterwards, He told me to pull my pants back up and decided we were going to make use of the warm temperatures and go for a late evening walk.  It was going to be a quick walk but one of the kids wanted milk so we decided to race the clock and see if we could make it to the grocery store before they closed.

What started out as a quick walk ended up being four miles round-trip and took nearly an hour.  With Heron's extended illness, my monthly visitor, and our recent trip, it had been over 3 weeks since He had used anything other than my mouth and by the time we got home and hopped in the shower, I had already begun resigning myself to being patient yet another day.  I figured after the oral services He received the previous night and again earlier yesterday morning, He might not be in the mood for any more physical activity, particularly after the walk.

Oh, but how wrong I was.  It's amazing how much more energy we have when work isn't stressing and draining us!!

Standing beside the bed, He slowly removed my clothes and pushed me back down onto the bed.  Tweaking each of my nipples, He added clothespins to each and began rubbing His hands all over my body, my flesh responding with chill bumps everywhere He touched.  Finally, brushing across my clit, He began massaging it first with His fingers and then with the soft, warmth of His tongue.  His right hand reached up and pinned me to the bed by my throat.   


I was a hot mess already and it wasn't long before I could feels the waves of my pleasure beginning to build but He abruptly stopped, asking if I had any wife-beater tank tops.  I couldn't for the life of me figure out why He would need one, but I pointed to my sock and underwear drawer.  He pulled one out and Had me stand so He could put it on me.  Then, He resumed working me with His tongue until I was close to the edge yet again.

And again stopped.  This time, He reached into the bedside drawer, pulling out the capsaicin cream.  Rolling the shirt up, He rubbed a finger-full of cream around each of my exposed nipples and then pulled the skin-tight shirt back down, massaging my nipples through the cloth.  The added friction instantly increased the intensity of the burn.  He picked the clothespins back up and carefully placed them on the very tips of my nipples through the outside of the shirt.  I couldn't tell which hurt worse, the burn or the pinch but I was squirming and yelping until He ordered me to be quiet and put my arms out spread-eagle.

Trying to relax and breath through it, I stilled myself while He pulled my lower body to the edge of the bed and pushed His already hard cock into the wetness between my legs.  All the sensations melded into nothing but pleasure at that point and there was only heat building everywhere in my body. He butterflied my legs in between us as He continued thrusting in and out while massaging my clit with His fingers.

The intensity of the orgasm that was building was mind-blowing and I grabbed a handful of the sheets, just as I asked permission to cum.  As soon as He granted permission, the explosion began rocking through my body.  I was nearly arching off the bed and my muscles clenched so hard...that I pushed Him right out of me!!

Bet you didn't see that one coming?! (haha...pun intended)

Well, neither did I!  My pussy continued contracting but with nothing there, I guess it's what you would call the female version of a ruined orgasm.  I could have just cried.  He couldn't even force Himself back in. It was sealed up like Fort Knox down there.  After waiting over 3 weeks, I couldn't believe it went so wrong at the last minute.

Thankfully, He was feeling generous and kept going allowing me long enough to build up to another, this time climbing on top of me so I couldn't push Him out.  It's pretty unusual that I am able to achieve two during sex, but I guess that's the beauty of having gone without for a while.  My body was no where near done and the second was just as intense, if not more so!  

By this point, I had almost forgotten about the cream on my nipples.  He had long since taken the clothespins off and the burn had somewhat subsided.  But He laid down on His back and told me to ride Him.  And while doing so, He wanted to watch me rubbing and pinching my nipples through the shirt, again activating the heat in the cream. Watching me bring discomfort to myself drove Him to His own release.

What a great night!  I'm so giddy today...



  

6 comments:

  1. Oh my friend that truly was hot. Must have been something in the air last night or perhaps the full moon around the corner tomorrow. Punishment wasn't too bad and the rest, well nuf said. Have a great Easter weekend. Hugs. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something was indeed in the air. I read your post as well!! Hopefully your fun continues into the weekend:)

      You have a great Easter ss well!

      Hugs xx

      Delete
  2. I agree with my friend K that this post is incredibly hot, hot, hot!!! But then again, all of your posts are! Darling, i am so glad for you that your wait is finally over. I wish I could say the same thing in my house. For me, the wait continues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks sub hub! Glad you liked it:)

      I do hope your punishment is resolved soon. I read your recent post and know how difficult the waiting is, particularly in a situation like this. That may be some of the punishment in and of itself. Nothing like plenty of time to reflect! But you try so very hard to please her and I'm sure she knows this. No doubt your boundaries will be pushed though.

      Hugs and more good thoughts xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks HS:) Glad you liked it! It's good to hear from you. I hope all is well and you enjoy the Easter weekend.

      Hugs xx

      Delete