Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Time of Firsts

Honestly, I don't even know where this post should start.  

I have wanted to blog, but quite honestly, things have not only been extremely busy in the vanilla side of life but in other aspects of my life as well.  Changes have been rapidly happening and there have been some twists and turns I didn't really see coming.   

People within the lifestyle tend to use the word "play".  Heron and I talked about this concept yesterday and He firmly believes there is no play in what we do, particularly when it comes to others being involved.  I have come to respect and greatly understand His point of view.  We are all real people, with real emotions that can get caught up in the mix.

It's very tricky terrain to navigate, particularly when not having driven on this road before.

Things have escalated pretty quickly and I've had some very amazing experiences, many "firsts", but I do not have a single regret.  Not only have I now experienced my first complete sexual encounter with a woman, but it was also within the framework of a threesome. For those of you wondering, the third was not Heron.  It was Chrysalis's husband.

I was given to the both of them under the fabric of Heron's control, with an abundance of communication between the three of them in regards to expectations and limits.  I cannot stress how much communication this whole process is requiring for all of us, both before but then mostly after.        

Another development in all of this...Heron and Chrysalis are working together and it seems that she is slowly but surely taking an authoritative role with me.  This has been both fun and challenging.  I realize it's going to be quite interesting to learn how to balance my submission to both of them. 

Where is all of this going? 

We can only take it one day at a time and embrace each adventure as it comes.    

So...have I just blown your mind?  It sure has blown mine...in a good way of course:)

I'm grateful to Heron for encouraging me in subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, ways to embrace my deepest desires and fantasies. His expectations of me have prepared me well. 

And for those of you wondering...yes, experiencing a threesome and having sex with a woman was everything I hoped it would be and maybe even more!!

18 comments:

  1. Mind blown! I am so captivated by your journey my dear friend. So wonderful to see you so excited. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...sub hub! Thank you so much for being a part of my journey!! Very exciting times and when I get a chance to catch my breath, I hope to go into a little more detail:)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful LG. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K...you have helped me more than you will ever know. Thank you for your support, encouragement, and friendship.

      Delete
    2. The two of you are some of my favorite buddies in this wonderful blogland. i feel like we are all "sisters" in a way ... I'm not at all effeminate, but you know what I mean. I think we all do share the desire to be fucked by our dominants (and others) and the two of you are embarking on such exciting adventures. Makes me wonder what it would be like to be in a similar situation. I have always had a hope, locked deep in that little black box of desire that we all have, that Mistress would engage others in our kink. I have equal amounts of fear and excitement about what exactly that means, especially if it were to include another man somehow. I am so looking forward to hearing more about each of your adventures. love you girls.

      Delete
    3. Sub hub...I could just hug you:) It is so wonderful to have such amazing and supportive friends to share our exciting adventures with. And you are absolutely one of us!! Love you<3

      Delete
  3. Mind blown! So intrigued! A bit jealous. I wish I would allow myself to open up to possibilities as you have. I'm jealous of that aspect. With that said, please don't stop blogging, emailing, etc. You inspire more than you may realize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If someone had told me that I would have been open and willing to all of this even 6 months ago, I would have thought them crazy! It is possible to open up, I just found it really had to be under the right circumstances. I have no intention of abandoning my blog or limiting my communication with all of you. You are my friends and have inspired me. It makes me happy to hear that I provide the same in return..

      Delete
  4. It sounds like Heron wants you to experience different aspects. I'm glad for you that your first three-some when well and maybe Heron wants you submissive to Chrysalis also. Please post more you are very lucky and I can see Heron, Chrysalis and you in a three-some.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont like the word play, well im not keen on it, but i struggle to find a more apt word, i suppose play fits in a way because its about having fun, it is fun...but sometimes it just doesnt seem appropriate.

    Anyway, very hot, what a great experience for all of you, i remember being very nervous my first time in that scenario lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tori, yes I do think play is meant to imply fun but the "fun" we engage can be serious business so I whole heartedly agree with you.

      I was nervous but nearly as much as I thought I would be. Believe it or not, I was more nervous the first time we just met in person. She is such an amazing woman...and she has a way of making me feel so at ease.

      Delete
  6. I glad you are finding your continuing journey to be so fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DtBHC! This is a part of the journey that I never expected:)

      Delete
  7. Very much agreed, real people with real feelings. Calling it "play" doesn't give credit to the real life trust and emotion involved.

    Lg, having this something that you and Heron both are lovingly agreeing to is just amazing. I know that Heron is the leader and that you have agreed to his limits only but it truly warms my heart that you and Heron are connected so harmoniously on this. Adding anyone into a marriage is a huge step- YOU are one courageous (and lucky =) little girl!!

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl...you are absolutely right!! The trust and emotions that come along with leaving yourself so vulnerable is serious stuff.

      Heron has been so supportive throughout this whole experience and continues to amaze me! I think he and I have grown from it. Like I was telling HS, I think some of it has to do with the right situation. And they are wonderful people who I know care so it makes it easier to place my trust in all three of them. Not that we haven't hit some road bumps already but that's why communication is so crucial. And I don't think this would have worked out the way it did, if we weren't strong in that area to begin with.

      Many hugs to you

      Delete
  8. Hello archedone! I believe this is the first comment I have seen you. So glad to see you here!

    Heron is very open to me having new experiences, even if those don't necessarily involve him. And you are right....He is very intrigued by the possibility of my being submissive to both of them. I feel very sure that there will be plenty of exciting times to write about....so stay tuned!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You being submissive to both of them certainly sounds exciting. Will look forward to you writing more about the exciting times. Now that being in a threesome with another woman was so satisfying, it will be interesting to see where you go from here.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being submissive to both of them will certainly present some interesting challenges! I have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind..."oh boy, what have I gotten myself into". Lol

      Delete