Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Little Late to the Party

Yes, I suppose I am a little late to this particular party or lagging a bit behind. 

Oh...this post may very well be filled with puns.  Haha! 

What's this party you ask?

Well it's the Glass Plug Party!



And now, I would like to officially bid thee farewell to my menagerie of silicone plugs!! You are no longer good for me.  

Why I didn't try a glass plug sooner...I have no idea. 

But you know what they say? 

Better late than never! Fashionably late is cool, right?

All this time, I guess they just seemed too intimidating...too cold...too unyielding.

However, after my escapades the weekend of my loan and having to fight that damn silicone plug to stay in the whole night, while dying a thousand deaths of embarrassment every time I had to shove it back in, I decided it was time to...take the plunge. 

Of course, after asking Heron if I could buy one, He was all too happy to help me pick one out.

So last week, my assignment was to wear it everyday from the time I got home from work until bedtime.  If I failed to have it in, sex was off the table.  Well, it was for me anyways.  It's never off the table for him.  Better believe I was on top of that assignment.   

Don't get me wrong...using a glass plug seemed to take a little more patience and relaxation, especially the first couple times I used it.  Getting past that bulbous head was a bit of a challenge but once it's in...IT'S IN!!

I literally felt as if I could do anything and it wasn't going anywhere. 

For the first time EVER, I actually enjoyed sex while plugged, without launching a missile.  Don't laugh...you know exactly what I mean.    

I'm addicted!

And if you find yourself reading this and think "Wow...the plug in that picture looks familiar." Well yes, I totally copied.  You know who you are! :-)

12 comments:

  1. Looks awfully familiar sweetie!! Is that mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so much enjoy my glass plug. I am grateful that Mistress allows a ritual of me wearing it (all day) every Tuesday. This week, as a bonus, she allowed me to wear on Wednesday as well. I make a delicious, tiny little ceremony in my mind every time I insert it.

      Delete
    2. I actually knew you had a glass one but didn't know it looked like this. What a crazy coincidence!

      I haven't tried to wear it all day but I suppose with this one, it wouldn't be a problem. You must have been very good to have been allowed to wear it two days in a row:)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I laughed! Only because I know what you mean. :)

    I've had the one glass plug for awhile now, but it is freakin' huge. Once it's in (which is a sexy sight, let me tell you), I love it. And the sex...oh the sex! However, I just got my new one today and it's not near as big, so I'll be able to wear it more often. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the sex incredible?! I do remember reading that you were getting a new one. Hope you have gotten a chance to try it out. You will have to let us know how you like it!

      Delete
  3. I have to confess I'm a steel kind of guy. I like my njoy pfun, not the same size but hits all the good spots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...steel you say. I wonder what if any the differences would be?

      Delete
    2. Not sure, never tried glass. Weight is probably about the same. The njoy has a handle that you can use to secure it in place which would take away any fear of it not staying put. Also does not break if it slips from your fingers although it might break what it lands on.

      Delete
    3. Oh that makes sense about the breakage aspect. Hmmm...i will have to try that one next:)

      Delete
    4. I think steel might be heavier, but I can only compare with our anal hook. I'm trying to talk him into buying a steel plug...it's an investment, we'll totally get our money worth! lol.

      Delete
  4. Look at you little ms. Butt plug teacher =). I would have never guessed that glass was the way to go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...perhaps I should add that onto my resume:) Would make for an interesting interview topic!

      But seriously, if you looking to get one, I would totally recommend it!

      Delete